Toptal is shaping the future of work. We are a platform connecting the top 3% of freelance developers, designers, and finance experts with companies that need their skills. Toptal is entirely distributed, with a global network active in over 120 countries.
I joined Toptal to build product and scale the platform as they launch an Enterprise business unit. Toptal encourages travel and discovery as a means to constant inspiration. I'm still based in San Francisco but can frequently be found in different parts of the globe. :-D
Director of Product, Anaplan
San Francisco, CA
Anaplan is a cloud-based business modeling, planning, and analytics platform. I joined as an early member of the product team and have helped the organization scale across three time zones and multiple product areas throughout our journey to becoming the Smart Business Platform.
- Strategic product management for reporting & analytics, collaboration, and administration of the Anaplan cloud platform.
- Leading product for Anaplan's new data platform
Senior Product Manager, Anaplan
San Francisco, CA
- Led product strategy & development for Anaplan's App Store, the apps, and supporting components.
- Conceptualized, researched, roadmapped, and managed the development of platform tools related to data integration and platform administration (full stack).
- Collaborated closely with Sales, Marketing, and Design to take data, market, and customer driven approaches to product development.
Head of Customer Success, Aviso
San Francisco Bay Area, CA
Aviso helps sales organizations optimize performance and exceed revenue goals using predictive analytics and machine learning. I joined the company when they were in stealth mode (employee #7) and helped them obtain Series A funding, through company launch.
- Led the end-to-end product pilot for 8 beta customers, pre-company launch.
- Worked with customers and market experts to define features and prioritize the early stage product roadmap.
- Assisted with pre-sales and funding prep.
- Wrote & executed python-based ETL and data modeling processes.
Senior Program Manager, GoodData
San Francisco, CA
GoodData is the leading SaaS analytics platform. I was the first program manager at the company, implementing our product for customers and then helping translate user needs to product and engineering. Use cases varied across marketing, sales, travel, CPG, and social media analytics.
Data Engineer, Decision First
Decision First is an analytics consultancy. I consulted for various Fortune 500 companies, helping them create and execute on analytics strategies.
Analytics Consultant, Dell
Dell is one of the largest computer companies in the world. I worked for Dell's consulting arm. I designed and implemented planning, analytics and business intelligence solutions for large-scale ERP implementations, mostly in CPG, aerospace & defense, finance, and manufacturing.
Analyst, Deloitte Consulting
Deloitte Consulting is one of the leading technology consulting firms in the world. I worked as a technology consultant for government & public health organizations, notably helping to design and implement an online benefits portal for the state of Michigan.
Applications Designer, Pittsburgh Supercomputing Center
University of Pittsburgh, Information and Computer Science
Skills & Interests
Languages: Native English, conversational French
Interests, Hobbies, & Organizations: Spark, Hacker Paradise, PADI-certified scuba diver, yogi, runner, traveler